Today is our 17th wedding anniversary. I would love to introduce you to my best friend.
The LORD has blessed me with a wonderful husband, father, friend.
Greg has grown in a terrific Christian man.
He is a wonderful provider.
He works so very hard to make sure we are taken care of.
Spending quality time with our kids and the kids at church.
He has devoted his life to Christ. His overwhelming commitment to spreading the gospel to teenagers is such a blessing.
His commitment to our marriage has grown so much since we asked Christ into our home. Our marriage has grown over the past 17 years and I so look forward to sitting on our front porch watching our grandkids play someday.
And I know there will never be a challenge that might come across our path that we will not conquer with our love for CHRIST and our love for each other.









Happy Anniversary! We wish you 100 more!! -Angie and Chris
ReplyDeleteWhat a great slide show Happy aniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteYou both are such great people and I love you very much!