Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Everything Is Coming Up Roses

Well as I mentioned before Spring has Sprung in our yard. My flowers are starting to blossom out. My 1 year old apple trees now have started to turn from blossoms to little apples. My 1 year old Tangerine tree is doing the same thanks to all of God's buzzing creatures. Some of my favorite roses have arrived and are already being cut and added to the house or brought over every Sunday to my mom's house for Sunday Dinner. I thought I would share some of this years roses with all of you. Especially all my garden loving friends from church. Nathan and I are looking forward to cleaning up the side yard and planting a vegetable garden. We had a small fenced in one last year just for lettuce and tomatoes but this should be alot better and larger where the turtle and the dog cant get into it. Plus place to grow vineing vegetables.
this one is called purple tiger
Not one rose is the same.

This is a Double Delight.. this is a real favorite in the house as it smells so good

these last two are from my newest rose bush. It is called Josephs Coat. It starts out a bright yellow and orange and then gradually fades into bright red.

No comments:

Post a Comment