Here is lasts weeks recipe of the week:
Quick Apple Bundles
Makes 4 Servings Prep:10 min Bake: 20 min
1/2 (15oz) Package Refrigerated Piecrusts
1 (12oz) Package Frozen Spiced Apples, Thawed (I Used A Can Of Comstock Apples)
1 Egg White, Lightly Beaten
Sugar
1 (12oz) Jar Butterscotch-Carmel Topping
1 Tbsp Boubon (OPTIONAL)
Toasted Chopped Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Unroll piecrust on a lightly floured surface. Cut piecrust into fourths. Divide apples among each fourth, placing in center. Pull corners over apples, pinching to seal. Place on a ligtly greased baking sheet (I used Pam Butter Flavor Spray); brush with egg white, and sprinkle with sugar. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden.
2. Meanwhile, Stir together butterschotch-carmel topping and if desired you can add 1 Tbsp of boubon (I didnt) in a microwave-safe glass bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds; stir. Serve apple bundles with sauce and toasted chopped pecans.
(NOTE: Recipe used for testing purposes only, they used Stouffer's Harvest Apples and Smucker's Special Recipe Butterscotch Carmel Flavor Topping)
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









i imagine you used homemade crust yes? i love ya!
ReplyDeleteI didnt this time. I thought I would whip them together while I waited for Emma to get out of school. That and Albertson had crust on sale. IT JUST WASNT THE SAME.. NEXT TIME I WILL MAKE MY OWN.
ReplyDelete